I was there to get the book. I though there would only be a few people... I was wrong. It looks like the picture didn't actually get sent. I'll try it again.
I am pretty offended that you didn't include pictures of friends/coworkers in this line. But I guess I will have to forgive you since you let me use your fresh values card and so now Smiths is going to think you buy more deodorant than you really do.
Yeah, by the time I saw you I already had the book so I guess I was a little distracted. Plus I didn't want to have to make you sign the waiver to allow me to put a picture of you on my blog. It was really annoying getting all of those people to sign it. ;)
8 comments:
So....were you going to Smiths to get the Harry Potter book too? or just there to shop?
I was there to get the book. I though there would only be a few people... I was wrong. It looks like the picture didn't actually get sent. I'll try it again.
That was weird, I couldn't see the picture before I made the comment, but then I could afterwards. Very strange.
How long did it take you to read the book? Ya know I think I read the first page of the first book and that was about it.
I read it last Saturday. So one day. You should read them, they're really good. ;)
I am pretty offended that you didn't include pictures of friends/coworkers in this line. But I guess I will have to forgive you since you let me use your fresh values card and so now Smiths is going to think you buy more deodorant than you really do.
Yeah, by the time I saw you I already had the book so I guess I was a little distracted. Plus I didn't want to have to make you sign the waiver to allow me to put a picture of you on my blog. It was really annoying getting all of those people to sign it. ;)
Yeah, I'll bet that manly looking blonde lady really gave you a hard time. I won't be surprised if she gave you a knuckle sandwich.
Post a Comment