Sunday, July 20, 2008
Trail of Death
It's probably hard to tell in the picture but there is a hiking trail that goes right through there. It's really overgrown and you can't get through without brushing against it all. The problem here though is that that is stinging nettle growing on both sides! Not exactly what you want to see when you're hiking in shorts and sandals. ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Why so serious? My how times change...2004 you loved hiking in stinging needle with shorts...2008 not so much? :) Virginia hiking isn't the most exciting. Trees, trails and more trees.
Heh, I actually told Pat about our little trip through the nettle when we were night hiking. That's was pretty funny too. ;)
When I first saw this picture I thought that you had found a hidden stash of marijuana off the beaten path. That would have been funny.
Post a Comment