Well done pat...although now a virginia resident i was called on my cell phone yesterday in reference to referandum one and asked if I would vote for it...I had not idea what the pollster was asking. I answered probably yes. If I would have seen your video first I definitely would have voted no. It is ridicolous! What really grabbed my attention was your reference to the cost maintain the facilities with heat, electricity and not to forget the money it costs to replace the different systems in a building. I recently worked on a project close for a school district close to Baltimore, Maryland. We assessed four aging high schools and it was astonishing to me to realize how much schools cost to maintain, repair and replace. Schools are part of a community infrastructure in a way just like roads. Just because someone doesn't want to use the roads as much as the next guy doesn't mean their taxes aren't going to be used for the roads. Well this is the longest comment ever so I thought I would make it even longer by saying sorry for mispellings but i didn't go back and read through my comment so instead I'm putting a disclaimer to disclaim my claim.
1 comment:
Well done pat...although now a virginia resident i was called on my cell phone yesterday in reference to referandum one and asked if I would vote for it...I had not idea what the pollster was asking. I answered probably yes. If I would have seen your video first I definitely would have voted no. It is ridicolous! What really grabbed my attention was your reference to the cost maintain the facilities with heat, electricity and not to forget the money it costs to replace the different systems in a building. I recently worked on a project close for a school district close to Baltimore, Maryland. We assessed four aging high schools and it was astonishing to me to realize how much schools cost to maintain, repair and replace. Schools are part of a community infrastructure in a way just like roads. Just because someone doesn't want to use the roads as much as the next guy doesn't mean their taxes aren't going to be used for the roads. Well this is the longest comment ever so I thought I would make it even longer by saying sorry for mispellings but i didn't go back and read through my comment so instead I'm putting a disclaimer to disclaim my claim.
Post a Comment